Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another SEO Technique

In order to make money online you have to be quite good at SEO ( search engine optimization). Simply speaking you have to be good at making your content popular in search engines and various websites. SEO is easy to learn but hard to master.

I've been experimenting with various SEO techniques for a couple of months and realized that it's hard but worth of the time and effort. I started with a very simple technique - I put links in my Triond or Bukisa articles or blog articles. The more links your article has the higher it goes in the search engine list. Later I started submiting my content to various search engines, like the popular ones - Google, Bing and Yahoo. This turned out to ok, but I still needed more views, so I used another technique. It was social website. There are many nice social websites like Digg, Twitter and of course Stumble Upon. Last week I found out another technique - pinging.

To ping a content, website or blog simply means submitting your link to a ping website, which sends information to other websites so that your content gets noticed. When you ping your link it automatically get's noticed by various search engines and other relevant websites. It's a really great technique, mostly due to the fact that you don't have to submit your link manually.

To ping your link you need to find a free pinging service, enter the title of your blog, website or content and just wait till it loads. However, some pinging websites require you to put a special link to their website in order to use their services, so beware of such sites. I recommend using these free pinging websites:
1) pingfeed.com
2) autopinger.com
3) freeblogping.com

So far I've noticed a slight increase in page views, but only a little. I'm going to ping all my articles this week and see how will pinging affect the page views. I'll inform you guys how it turned out. I hope this technique will get you more page views. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment