Sunday, June 20, 2010

Status Update

So I've been publishing articles online for more than 3 months and all I can say is that it pays off if you have patience. Most of my articles were published on Triond.com and I currently have about 50 articles online. For those of you who are thinking of joining similar sites like Triond, the most important question is how much money can you get. Well I can tell you that after three months of writing, I get about 7 - 12 cents daily. Yeah I know it's not much, but I don't have to do anything and I still get the money, which is quite cool. Also I have only 50 articles, if I had like 300 or more after a year or so, I would receive about 1 dollar daily or even more. However, the main aim of writing to such freelance writing sites for me is not making a lot of money. The main aim for me is to learn writing quality articles, so that I could move on to writing real freelance articles for online magazines or websites.



Income from Triond per 3 months : 6.18 (+ 12.07 from Google Adsense) = 18.25 dollars
Daily income: 0.07 - 0.12 dollars from 50 articles

No comments:

Post a Comment